Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hamersley's Bistro Restaurant Review

Hamersley's Bistro
My Opinions: I took a long break from this restaurant due to the many times they were written-up by the Health Department, and when a good friend of mine suggested we give it a try, I couldn't say no ... after all, it used to be my favorite childhood restaurant.

I have turned the page and now Hamersley's back on my good side (and they haven't had a serious health code violation in a while)!

The attentive service, classy crowd and flavorful food is as good as ever. Sitting by the window, you can see the super romantic outside dining section lit with tiny white lights. I am looking forward to coming back here again soon. I'm definitely getting the pate again, and maybe even sneaking in a drink at the bar.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Sliced Tomatoes and Haricots Verts - Duck Rillettes Tartine – Black Salmon on Brioche Toast – Pâtés – Roast Chicken – Vermont Pheasant – Farm Strip Steak – Seared Polenta - Braised Vermont Rabbit with Smoked Eggplant - Sweet Corn on the Cob

Most Recent Visit: 8/20/2010
Amount Visited: 40+
Experiences: Brunch, Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 553 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.hamersleysbistro.com  Phone: (617) 423-2700
Social Networking: Twitter @hamersleysbstro  -  Facebook /Hamersley's Bistro

Previous PostsJanuary 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment