Thursday, August 19, 2010

Willow Creek Restaurant Review

Willow Creek Restaurant
My Opinions: Any place that gets two thumbs up by my mom is good in my book.

RIP Aspen Grill, and your replacement is wonderful!  The owners of Willow Creek are a married duo that have come from managing the upscale restaurant at the Brown Palace in Denver, and, since they have family in Evergreen, they went for this restaurant opportunity.

I had my first Buffalo Burger here and it was very good - nice and lean, but not dry. Actually, all the food was tasty, fresh and well-presented. They offered a nice wine list by the glass and by the bottle. The interior hasn't changed much, so it's still a cozy atmosphere with a great view, outside dining, and an open layout. Across the lake, you can see the Evergreen Golf Club ... the course that I played just yesterday. I look forward to dining here again during my next visit.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Garden Salad - Housemade Mozzarella Cheese - Buffalo Burger - Roast Chicken Pasta - Semifreddo

Most Recent Visit: 8/19/2010
Amount Visited: 5+
Experiences: Lunch

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 29029 Upper Bear Creek Rd. #105, Evergreen, CO 80439
Website: www.willowcreekevergreen.com   Phone: (303) 674-9463

No comments:

Post a Comment