Monday, August 9, 2010

Sonsie Restaurant & Bar Review

Sonsie
My Opinions:  I didn't notice any interior changes from the construction they were doing a few months ago, but I like the familiar, so it didn't bother me at all.

The drinks here are delicious and they serve late-night bar food, which makes me very happy. Sonsie is a Boston-staple on the social scene that pulls a handsome crowd who is typically looking to meet the like! I come here to drink and snack ... I typically pass on a sit-down meal.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Oysters – Calamari – Mesclun Salad – Chop – Capellini – Gnocchi – Burger Pizza – Mushroom Pizza – Squash Pizza – Wagyu Burger Pizza – Chicken – Shirred Eggs – Shrimp Salad – Mee Krob – Red Velvet Cake

Patronage Inclination:  Occasion

Most Recent Visit:  8/08/2010
Amount Visited: 100+
Experiences: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Bar

Address: 327 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02115
Website: http://www.sonsieboston.com  Phone: (617) 351-2500
Social Networking: Twitter @Sonsie_Boston  -  Facebook /Sonsie

Older PostsMarch 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment