Saturday, January 1, 2011

Vox Populi Restaurant - CLOSED

Vox Populi
My Opinions:  This has been a looong time coming - and now, Vox Populi is no more.

I must admit, I'm going to miss that 50 Carat Martini with the rock candy, but I am not crying over this loss. I'm sure we'll see all the young professionals that used to dress up for this place, and eagerly await the "private" parties, haplessly wandering the Back Bay looking for the next "VOX". Whiskey's Smokehouse doesn't quite match the look/feel ... maybe they'll head over to the Rattlesnake or Towne?

Bummer, Dude.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Pear Salad – Steak Frites – Statler Chicken – Southwestern Chicken – Grilled Cheese – Black Angus Burger - 50 Carat Martini

RIP Address: 755 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.voxboston.com  Phone: (617) 424-8300
Social Networking:  Twitter @VoxPopuliBoston  -  Facebook /Vox Populi

Older PostsNovember 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment