Friday, January 21, 2011

West End Johnnie's (on the side) Review

West End Johnnie's (on the side (of the West End)) 
My Opinions:  Aside from changing it's name like Sean "P" "Diddy" "Puffy" Combs, and me being biased since my friend was singing there, this place is a-okay in my book.

I used to come to lunch here when it was Anthem. The interior layout has stayed the same, and it's a little bit too well lit for the vibe, but the staff is kind and the service is good. The menu is now a relaxed medley of comfort foods that are well prepared and flavorful.

It's also a welcomed spot for music such as their Saturday Country Night or Sunday Reggae Brunch. I hope to come back here to try some more of their menu and listen to some live music.

Some Food/Drink Tasted:  1919 Molasses Glazed Wings - Burger

Most Recent Visit:  1/20/2011
Amount Visited:  1
Experiences:  Bar

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Address: 138 Portland Street, Boston, MA 02114
Website: www.westendjohnnies.com  Phone: (617) 227-1588
Social Networking:  Facebook /WestEndJohnnies

No comments:

Post a Comment