Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sorellina Restaurant & Bar Review

Sorellina
My Opinions:  I had another great dinner here, and I mustn't have been the only one who has been impressed because the dining room was packed. No surprise, I had 2 orders of the Duxbury oysters on the very-cold half shell with briny cucumber mini-balls and lime ice - so fresh, so good! I did save room for the semifreddo, and it is still the best one I've eaten in Boston. (Note-to-self: requests the corner table I want when making my reservations.)

This has been one of my favorite restaurants in Boston for years. The service and food is top-notch, they offer a full wine list, and the atmosphere is airy, attractive, and clean. 

     Try:  Oysters on the half shell - Roasted Beets - Semifreddo
     Skip:  Duck - Zeppole

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Oysters - Roasted Late Summer Beets - Foie Gras – Arugula – Carpaccio - Insalata - Verdure – Lobster - Maccheroncelli – Filet Mignon – Ribeye – Chicken – Duck - Eggplant Gratinata – Ciambelle – Cioccolato – Semifreddo - Tiramisu - Zeppole

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit:  1/29/2011
Amount Visited: 100+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: One Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.sorellinaboston.com  Phone: (617) 412-4600
Social Networking:  Twitter @SorellinaBoston  -  Facebook /Sorellina Boston

Older Posts:  January 2011  -  December 2010  -  October 2010  -  March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment