Friday, January 14, 2011

My Fashion Juice (January 2011)


I am in no way a fashion expert, but I do appreciate designers that make me salivate when I hear their name and see their designs. I love the styles that can be worn (and afforded) by the classy, self-assured, every-day woman.

We all know that labels have their ups and downs, so this is currently what I'm drinking in:

Trends: Leather, Nudes, Fur (or faux fur if so inclined), all that Glitters
Swimwear: Jean Paul Gaultier , Lenny 
         xoxo: Sunburst pattern (already purchased for myself) ... and you can put in pre-orders on newer styles for a March/April 2011 delivery.
Shoes/Boots: Christian Louboutin, Ralph Lauren
          xoxo: Louboutin Jenny & Pigalili 
Jackets: Burberry, Derek Lam, Gucci
           xoxo: Burberry Contrast Linen Trench & Cotton Crochet Jacket w/Contrast Leather, Gucci Kite Cut Overcoat
Dresses: Alberta Ferretti, Herve Leger, Gucci
           xoxo: Ferretti's chiffon dresses
Tops: Armani Collezioni, Black Halo, Piazza Sempione
Eyewear:  YSL
Baubles: Swarvoski, Bulgari, ABS by Allen Schwartz Jewelry, Pomellato (rings), Roberto Coin (rings), Stephen Webster (bracelets & necklaces)

... and to top off my wardrobe, here is what's literally wetting my whistle:
Caffeine: Eggnog latte with an extra shot of espresso
Cocktails:  Belvedere with muddled mint and a fruit puree
Bubblies: Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin - La Grande Dame, Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne

Not to miss: Donna Karan's bodysuits!

Previous Posts:  September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment