Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Fashion Juice (September 2010)


I am in no way a fashion expert, but I do appreciate designers that make me salivate when I hear their name and see their designs. I love the styles that can be worn (and afforded) by the classy, self-assured, every-day woman.

We all know that labels have their ups and downs, but for now, this is currently what I'm drinking to:

Trends: Leather, Nudes, Fur (or faux fur if so inclined), all that Glitters
Shoes/Boots: LAMB, Boutique 9, Louboutin, Ralph Lauren, Yves Saint Laurent
          xoxo: Natalia Shearling Bootie, Clarie Calfskin Lace-Up Boot, Namara Haircalf & Leather Boot
Jackets: Burberry, Derek Lam, Gucci, Mackage
           xoxo: Gucci Kite Cut Overcoat, Mackage Belted Bow Coat
Dresses: Catherine Malandrino, Dior, Herve Leger, Marchesa
           xoxo: Dior Mademoiselle Wool Knit Dress
Tops/Sweaters: Akris, Burberry, Eileen Fisher, Lafayette 148 New York
Eyewear: Tiffany & Co.
Baubles: ABS by Allen Schwartz Jewelry, Adriana Orsini, M.C.L by Matthew Campbell Laurenza, Pomellato, Roberto Coin, Stephen Webster

... and to top off my wardrobe, here is what's literally wetting my whistle:
Caffeine: Soy latte with an extra shot of espresso
Cocktails: Patron or Belvedere with a burnt orange peel and a splash of St. Germain elderflower liqueur
Bubblies: Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne

I am looking forward to getting Alice + Olivia, Black Halo, Nanette Lepore, Pink Tartan, and Stuart Weitzman back on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment