Friday, September 24, 2010

Seaside Pub On Main Restaurant Review

Seaside Pub On Main
My Opinions:  This was my first time coming here, and I really liked this spot. What really won me over, it is the only place around that served food past 10pm!  Even though it was primarily a drinking crowd at the time I went in, the service was still friendly and attentive, and the pub-fare was really good!

From what I observed, the bar was great fun with a local older crowd. It was nice that Seaside Pub offered some entertainment like a communal wii game and dart boards (and I love darts!).  I can't wait to come back here for lunch or when I'm in the mood for a low-keyed night.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Apple Salad - Artichoke & Cheese Fondue - BLT - Sweet Potato Fries

Most Recent Visit: 9/24/2010
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 615 Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601
Website: www.seasidepub.com  Phone: (508) 815-4517
Social Networking:  Facebook /Seaside Pub on Main

No comments:

Post a Comment