Friday, September 24, 2010

Stanza dei Sigari Bar Review

Stanza dei Sigari - Cigar Bar Review
My Opinions: They have an early last call for drinks, but it's still one of my favorite places to go to before I head home. Stanza has a full bar with hard liquor (something Cigar Masters on Boylston Street doesn't offer). It is underground, so it's dark and private without windows ... they still do a fairly good job of keeping the room ventilated.

There is a small humidor with a decent selection of Ashtons, Davidoffs (my favorite), and more ... I had my first Zino Platinum cigar there (delicious!) - Something special: They offer Hookas which make it fun for groups.

This is a well-managed establishment with a great group of bartenders. If you get hungry, it's a short walk upstairs to get something at Caffe Vitorria!

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 9/23/2010
Amount Visited: 60+
Experiences: Bar

Address: 292 Hanover Street, Boston, MA 02113
Website: www.stanzadeisigari.com  Phone: (617) 227-0295
Social Networking:  Facebook /Stanza Dei Sigari

Previous PostsApril 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment