Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gingerbread Construction Company Review

Gingerbread Construction Company

My Opinions: I remember when this family owned business opened in my quite hometown of Winchester. The space was known for it's rotation of businesses, and after I had a taste of the goods, I hoped that this is what we needed to "reverse the curse" ... and it was!

Yes, they have fantastic gingerbread houses and cookies to justify the company name, but they bake so much more. I am in love with their muffins. They are large, always fresh, super flavorful and moist, and come in a wide variety of flavors. These muffins are a sure-hit if you're tasked with bringing desert for a party or treats for the office. The pre-made and build-your-own gingerbread houses are great fun as well.

For convenience, you can even place orders online. I can't wait for my next muffin-run!

My top favorite muffins here: Chocolate Chip - Gingerbread - Blueberry - Coffee Cake - Lemon Poppy Seed

Patronage Inclination: Frequent

Most Recent Visit: 9/22/2010
Amount Visited: 100+

Address: 562 Washington Street, Winchester, MA 01890 (multiple locations)
Website: www.gingerbreadusa.com  Phone: (781) 729-7700
Social Networking:  Facebook /Gingerbread Construction Company

No comments:

Post a Comment