Friday, September 24, 2010

Florentine Cafe Restaurant & Bar Review

Florentine Cafe
My Opinions: I came here just after dinner and drinks at Tresca, and it was definitely the right choice. The bartenders were energetic and the crowd was wicked fun (per usual!). I haven't always had the best table service here, but the bar service is always spot-on.

Not to age myself, but I've been enjoying this restaurant since before they started accepting credit cards - I love its traditional North End feel, and, in the summer, they open up their windows to enjoy the energy off of Hanover Street.

The food is delicious, so don't miss this neighborhood gem.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Calamari - Caprese – Prosciutto E Pear – Arugula – Sicilian Eggplant Parmesan – Pollo and Veal Parmigiana – Tagliatelle al la Bolognese - Veal Marsala

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 9/23/2010
Amount Visited: 40+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Address: 333 Hanover Street, Boston, MA 02113
Website: http://www.florentinecafeboston.com  Phone: (617) 227-1777
Social Networking:

Previous PostsAugust 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment