Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exhale Spa (Boston) Review

EXHALE SPA


My Opinions:  In my last entry, I claimed that Exhale "is now officially my new favorite spa in the city!", and my affection grows for it after today's lash application here. I was certainly nervous to switch from LuxLash lashes to another, less known, lash application, but I needed a switch. The pleasant surprise was that my lashes looked fuller than they ever got from LuxLash!

To be fair, if you're looking for a wide variety of lash types and add-on products, then this place is not the right fit for you. If you're looking for quality and luxurious surroundings, then opt for Exhale. Also, they can accept American Express cards and their lash fills are significantly cheaper than what's charged at LuxLash.

On a whole, the spa's layout is spacious and the service list is rich with the basic services, yoga classes, and more exclusive treatments like acupuncture, lash extensions, herbal cleansing, and more.

Experiences: Lash Application, Deep Tissue Massage, Body Glow, Yoga

Address
:  28 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: www.exhalespa.com  Phone: (617) 532-7000
Social Networking: Twitter @ExhaleBoston  –  Facebook /ExhaleSpa


Previous PostsAugust 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment