Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kayuga Restaurant Review

Kayuga
My Opinions: I was a bit skeptical of this location, but I was plesantly surprised with the menu, cleanliness and food. I didn't try the sushi even though I have heard good things about it, but I did get a plate of my favorite Korean meat (bulgogi) and it was very good. I didn't like the Gyoza, but everything else (even the salad) was tasty.

Kayuga offers a variety of Japanese and Korean cuisine. I will definitely give this place another try to experience more of the menu.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Edamame - Pork Gyoza - Garden Salad - Bulgogi - Seamed Rice

Most Recent Visit: 9/19/2010
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Dinner

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Address: 1030 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Website: www.kayuga.com  Phone: (617) 566-8888
Social Networking:  Facebook /Kayuga

No comments:

Post a Comment