Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back Bay Social Club Bar Review

Back Bay Social Club
My Opinions:  I should admit, the first time I stopped by I walked in and walked out immediately because it was so dark and quite inside; it just didn't feel comfortable or fun. (RIP Vinny T's) This time, however, I stayed and had a nice time. The upstairs lights were at a better level and the crowd was upbeat, which makes all the difference for this space. The downstairs bar is nice as well, but much more low-keyed ... a good option for drinks and conversation, but not good for meeting new people. 

This evening I just came to have a drink with friends, but the menu does look enticing, especially the butcher's plate and toffee pudding, yum! I will get around to dining here, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be good.  p.s. I am still curious what inspired the design of their lit sign ... things that make you go hmmm??

Most Recent Visit: 9/29/2010
Amount Visited: 2
Experiences: Bar

Patronage Inclination: Fleeting

Address: 867 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: www.backbaysocialclub.com  Phone: (617) 247-3200
Social Networking: Twitter @BackBaySocial  –  Facebook /BackBaySocialClub

No comments:

Post a Comment