Sunday, April 24, 2011

Andalus Pizza & Cafe Review

ANDALUS PIZZA & CAFE
My Opinions: It's been a challenge to find a good pizza place in the Allston/Brighton area that had good pizza, fresh clean salads, and plump subs all in one place. Finally, I found a spot that delivers ... literally.

I was exhausted from celebrating Easter, and just wanted something to counter balance my sugar high, and Andalus was one of the few places whose menu looked appetizing and was still opened for delivery. I was pleasantly surprised to get quick and friendly delivery service, warm food that tasted good, and a great salad (something that most places I've tried in the area have failed miserably at getting right).

I'm looking forward to ordering take-out from here again!

     Try:  Greek Salad - Pizza - Steak & Cheese Sub
     Skip:  Chicken Fingers

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 4/24/2011
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences:  Delivery

Address: 153 Sutherland Rd, Brighton, MA 02135
Website: andalusbrighton.com  Phone: (617) 277-5400
Social Networking: Facebook /Andalus Pizza & Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment