Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nubar Bar & Restaurant Review

NUBAR @ Sheraton Commander Hotel
My Opinions: I am excited that this is the 2nd out of 6 places I have been able to explore on my Dining Dreams 2011 list.

The establishment did a good job revamping the space within the Sheraton Commander Hotel in Harvard Square. The space felt more opened than before due to the neutral tones, reconfigured bar off to the side, and their table set up.

The food was tasty (better than what I expected), the drinks were decent, but the new younger bartender was unpolished (below what I expected). The saving grace was that they kept one of the staple bartenders (pictured above) who provides a personal touch by getting to know the regular guests while still providing professional service.

I would come back to try a sitdown dinner for a business meeting.

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Grilled Shrimp Salad - Burger - Truffled Fries - Mojitos

Patronage Inclination:  Fleeting

Most Recent Visit: 4/26/11
Amount Visited: 1
Experiences: Bar

Address: 16 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Website: nubarcambridge.com  Phone: (617) 547-4800
Social Networking:  Facebook /Nubar  -  Twitter @NubarCambridge

No comments:

Post a Comment