Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bistro du Midi Bar & Restaurant Review

Bistro du Midi
My Opinions: I had another relaxing dinner here before my early morning flight to Colorado.

I wish they would go a bit easier on the sodium in the food, but everything still tasted great. (Yes, I got my standard order of Barbajans, a Beet Salad, and the Beef Daube.) The wine list was obliging, and I was excited to see that the gratis nougats have been replaced with a cute lollipop presentation (yay!).

The service was fantastic, per usual, so I had a wonderful time. To try: their Angus Burger ... I just believe it would be delicious!

     Try:  Barbajans - Beef Daube
     Skip:  Cheese Plate (go to Troquet instead) - Soufflés - Eggplant & Olive Dip

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Pork Belly - Barbajans - Parmesan & Black Olive Shortbreads – Fried Artichokes with Aïoli – Chestnut Soup – Calamari - Marinated Beet Salad – Poached Maine Lobster - Filet of Beef – Classic Provençal Beef Daube - Trio of Sorbets - Grand Marnier Soufflé - Chocolate Soufflé - Anis Pot de Crème - Warm Chocolate Fondant w/ Nougat Ice Cream - Eggplant & Olive Dip with Crostini - Croque Monsieur - Roasted Chicken Breast with Polenta - Chocolate and Pistachio Tart

Most Recent Visit: 4/05/2011
Amount Visited: 60+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination:  Occasion

Address: 272 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Website: http://www.bistrodumidi.com/  Phone: (617) 426-7878
Social Networking: Facebook /Bistro du Midi  -  Twitter @BistroDuMidi

Previous PostsJanuary 2011  -  September 2010  -  June 2010 - May 2010 - March 2010 - January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment