Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tea at the Brown Palace Review

AFTERNOON TEA @ The Brown Palace
My Opinions:  I've had plenty of tea times in my life, mainly in Boston, so I was extra excited about trying out this one since it was to celebrate my mother's birthday and it was in the lobby of one of my favorite hotels in Denver.

The food was good and priced fairly, but the service was mediocre ... something disappointing since their restaurant and bar have great service. I liked the live piano music although it ended surprisingly early - I had one of the first reservations and the pianist stopped playing around 1:30pm ... I believe the tea seats until 4pm - not sure what happened here today.

All-in-all, I was glad to try this tea once; it was worth the experience. Going forward, I look forward to trying tea times elsewhere in Denver.

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Most Recent Visit: 4/07/2011
Amount Visited:  5+
Experiences: Afternoon Tea, Bar, Dinner

Address: 321 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Website: brownpalace.com  Phone: (303) 297-3111
Social Networking:  Facebook /The Brown Palace  -  Twitter @BrownPalace

No comments:

Post a Comment