Monday, April 11, 2011

Davio's Bar & Restaurant Review

Davio's
My Opinions: Any place that filters their water (yes, ice cubes and coffee included) is a friend of mine. Truth be told, I come here for the food, but the open kitchen, great service, and high-ceilings are a nice touch. I'm picky about where I order seafood, so when I come here I try to be a pescatarian because everything is fresh and cooked to perfection.

Tonight, I sat at the beautiful bar and had a delicious unhurried dinner and drinks. They have a great wine list and their mixed drinks are always well made. I look forward to coming back soon to see how scene is for after-work drinks.

P.S. They offer a comprehensive Gluten-Free Menu for lunch and dinner.

     Try:  Everything (really)
     Skip:  Risotto

Some Food/Drink Tasted: Roasted Golden Beet Insalate - Grilled Swordfish - Baked Eggplant - Winter Squash Risotto - Philly Cheese Steak Spring Rolls – Fried Calamari - Bufala Mozzarella and Vineripe Tomatoes Salad – Gnocchi – Lobster Risotto – Free-Range Chicken – Prime Top Sirloin - Tagliatelle Bolognese - Braised Short Ribs - Apple Crostata

Most Recent Visit: 4/10/2011
Amount Visited: 60+
Experiences: Dinner, Bar

Patronage Inclination: Occasion

Address: 75 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116 (multiple locations)
Website: http://www.davios.com/  Phone: (617) 357-4810
Social Networking: Facebook /Davio's Boston  -  Twitter @daviosboston 

Older PostsAugust 2010  -  January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment